How to get rid of belly fat quickly? ? If you have no time to go to the gym, try these 10 at-home exercises to finally lose belly fat once and for all! It will take you a month to reduce excess fat around your waistline. No leaving your house, no special equipment needed, and no excuses! ?
#1. 5 Jumping Jacks + 1 Burpee 1:00
#2. 4 Mountain Climbers + 2 Sit-throughs 2:08
#3. Plyo step-ups 3:21
#4. Push-ups 4:08
#5. 2 Split Squat Jumps + 1 Burpee 4:50
#6. Toe Taps 5:34
#7. Plank Walks 6:29
#8. Sprinter Sit-ups 7:28
#9. Squat thrusts 8:15
#10. Sumo Goblet Squat Pulses 9:01
#absworkout #flatstomach #bellyfat
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Jumping jacks are a great way to get that heart pumping. Plus, you’ll burn calories while building muscle strength.
– Mountain climbers are a cardio exercise, which means they burn fat like no other. They also target your upper and lower abs, shoulders, and leg muscles.
– Plyo step-ups increase your overall leg strength, really hitting those quads, calves, and lower abs. It can also help if you have some issues with your lower back.
– Push-ups train all kinds of muscles in your body. This plank-like position targets your abs and obliques, pushing up works your chest muscles, and lowering yourself back down targets your upper arms and back.
– Split squat jumps are a great exercise for lean and strong legs. They strengthen your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and, of course, abs!
– The act of bringing your leg up actually engages your lower abs. That’s why we do leg exercises to get rid of belly fat!
– If you’re looking for an exercise to sculpt your core, the plank is it! It even targets those deep abdominal muscles, which, when trained, work as a sort of natural corset for your waistline.
– Sprinter sit-ups work not only your abs but your hip flexors as well. And that’s a good thing, since hip flexor muscles often get too tight and don’t allow you to have a full range of motion.
– Squat thrusts are perfect for toning your muscles and burning fat. They involve your abs, glutes, hamstrings, quads, triceps, shoulders, and chest.
– Sumo goblet squat pulses mostly target your quads. But they also strengthen your calves, hip flexor, glutes, and outer thighs as well as tighten your abs.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: