How does your brain work and think? Do you know how your brain looks like? Did you know that your brain can work wonders?
The human brain carries out thousands of tasks every single day. It not only controls all your body processes but also helps you make even your wildest dreams come true. You can improve your life by simply changing your thoughts!
To understand how your brain works, watch these 10 surprising facts about human brain that prove you can achieve anything.
– Your brain can’t tell fact from fantasy because it reacts to each of your thoughts. That’s why people who look at the world through rose-tinted glasses feel happier.
– You normally feel tired mainly because of your emotions. The composition of blood flowing through your brain during its active work remains unchanged.
– More than half of your present thoughts are thoughts from yesterday.
– All of your thoughts turn into life experiences. Want to change the world around you? Change your thinking.
– The brain is no different from muscles – it also needs training. Learning, fresh air workouts, healthy eating, sound sleep, traveling, taking notes, and dancing will help.
– Even when you sleep, your brain continues to work hard. According to studies, its activity during sleep is even higher than during the day.
– Active rest is the most useful kind of relaxation for your brain.
– To “save” new memories, your brain needs to get rid of old ones.
– Your brain reacts to pain but doesn’t feel it itself because of the lack of necessary receptors.
– Any kind of activity makes your brain generate new neural connections. You can achieve absolutely anything. Nothing is impossible for your brain.