How to make your skin smooth? ? Koreans came up with revolutionary skincare practices that have invaded the Western beauty industry.
Are you ready to find out their secrets to a clear, smooth, healthy-looking complexion? Then watch our new video! ☝
Multi-step cleansing 0:56
Facial massage 1:37
Moisturize immediately 2:40
Vitamin C 3:05
Hyaluronic acid 5:01
Snail mucin 5:52
Sun protection 6:43
– The Korean skincare system starts by using oil-based cleansing products to get rid of all oil-based impurities, like sunscreen and makeup. It also pulls out any excess oil from your pores.
– Facial massages are super popular in the East, probably much more so than in the West. Koreans perform very basic massage steps every single day to make their skin look smooth and fresh.
– If you really wanna take advantage of the moisturizing process and allow any lotion or cream to fully penetrate your skin, make sure that you moisturize as soon as you dry off from the shower.
– Vitamin C has all kinds of skin benefits. It nourishes dry and dull skin from the inside out, and its antioxidant properties purify fatigued skin. It helps brighten and freshen the complexion by improving the skin’s circulation.
– Ginseng is probably Korea’s top medicine for good health, and the same goes for your skin. It acts as an antioxidant, prevents aging, maintains the skin’s elasticity, and lengthens the lifespan of skin cells.
– Hyaluronic acid is an excellent moisture-binding ingredient. With its use, sagging skin becomes hydrated and firmer, and wrinkles become less visible. Hyaluronic acid works for all types of skin.
– Korean skincare makes good use of the natural skin-enhancing benefits of snail mucin, which contains a bunch of amazing elements like collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and mineral salts. It’s naturally designed to regenerate cells because snails use it to restore their shell.
– Sunscreen in Korean skincare has a relatively light texture, gets absorbed well, and doesn’t leave any sticky or greasy residue. Not to mention, Korean sunscreens moisturize the skin and can even be used before applying makeup.
– Collagen is a type of protein that provides structure for your skin. It’s like a frame that holds a building together, and without it, that building would fall apart. Collagen helps maintain the skin’s elasticity and makes it more luminous.
– There are many different kinds of peptides. For example, palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 stimulates the synthesis of collagen and aids in skin repair. Hexapeptide reduces deep lines and wrinkles.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: