How much time do you spend cleaning your house? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average person spends nearly 2 hours a day doing household chores. When you consider the fact that you’ve got 24 hours in a day, 8 of which should be spent sleeping and another 8 at school or work, then it seems like we’re wasting a lot of time keeping our houses tidy.
There’s nothing better than a spotless house. But, to tell the truth, for many of us cleaning our house is not on our list of our favorite ways to spend time. Bright Side likes when there’s no dust in the air but we don’t like to waste our weekends. That’s why we gathered some tricks on how to clean your house in just a few minutes.
Start with decluttering 1:11
Use a trash bag 1:54
Bring a cleaning carrier with you 2:42
Dust first, vacuum last 3:31
Plan your movements 4:01
Spray and let it sit 4:43
Don’t forget the baseboards 5:25
Vacuum upholstery 6:15
Use dish soap as glass cleaner 6:48
Clean appliances right after use 7:33
#householdchores #tidyhouse #housecleaning
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– The best thing to do is to start by decluttering before you even think about scrubbing anything down. Go one room at a time and put away everything that doesn’t belong in a certain place.
– A trash bag will be your best friend when it comes to decluttering your entire home. Always carry one with you as you’re picking up in case you come across anything that you can throw away, whether it’s actual trash or not.
– Put all your cleaning items in a basket and carry it around with you in every room. This will save you the hassle of running to wherever you keep your cleaners each time you need one.
– Dirt and crumbs fall on the floor when you dust and clean all the surfaces. So it’s pretty useless to vacuum first because you’ll only add new dirt on the clean floor whenever you wipe everything down.
– Start by going into every single room in your house and moving from left to right. This way, you can clean your whole house thoroughly without missing any spots.
– When you walk into a room, start by spraying all the surfaces, moving from left to right. Go to the next room and repeat the same thing without wiping anything away.
– If your house is clean but your baseboards aren’t, then your home still looks dirty.
– Couches, armchairs, and mattresses can have more than 10,000 dust mites living on the surface. These dust mites feed off dead skin cells that are left on the area, and they’re constantly multiplying.
– Believe it or not, dish soap can leave sticky surfaces crystal clean, and it gets rid of scale build-up on bathroom windows and mirrors better than glass cleaner!
– Clean your stovetop, oven, toaster, and microwave after each time you use them.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: