You’re doing your best to build a lasting relationship and when you don’t succeed, you blame yourself for the failure. But the truth is that you just might not be ready to fall in love right now! Here are 10 signs showing that could be the case.
For instance, if you’re not over your ex, it can hold you back and even mess up your timing in subsequent relationships. Even if you’re sure that you’re ready to start anew, deep down your heart might still be broken. Take some time off to learn your lesson and recover. Let yourself grieve, but remember that you will get better eventually. Time really does heal all wounds.
You’re still not over your ex 0:29
You aren’t happy with yourself 1:03
You’re way too busy 1:44
You’re too closed-off 2:18
You need a rescuer 2:57
You want to be the rescuer 3:51
You’d like to focus on other aspects of your life first 4:36
You’re more in love with the idea of being in a relationship 5:20
You need somebody to “complete” you and make you happy 6:11
You just don’t feel like being in a relationship 6:54
#relationship #truelove #relationshipgoals
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Insecurities and low self-esteem can sabotage any relationship. And that’s because those who aren’t happy with themselves tend to perceive the world in black-and-white. Things for them are either really good or really bad, and such people usually can’t compromise.
– You’re a busy person who doesn’t even have time for yourself, let alone for others. So your life will by no means become easier if you start a relationship. Relationships require to give and take, and if you’re too busy to give, then you’re setting yourself up for failure.
– You simply don’t feel the need for emotional connection. When you have to talk about your feelings, you hold your tongue. And even when something’s bothering you, you bottle it up and deal with it your own way.
– You’re waiting for that perfect someone to appear out of nowhere and save you from your worries and everyday problems. However, your issues won’t miraculously vanish as soon as you start a relationship.
– It’s also a pretty common occurrence when people prefer to save rather than be saved. Unfortunately, you can’t fix other people. As soon as you decide to save someone from their destructive habits or thinking your perception changes. They become more of a project for you rather than an equal partner.
– You may have an exciting new job, or your studies are taking up all your energy and spare time. When your priorities are elsewhere, you’re not even thinking about dating. And that’s okay! Don’t feel pressured to start a relationship.
– If you think that a relationship is the most important thing in life and everything else ceases to exist as soon as you enter one, then, however contradictory this may sound, you’re not ready to be in a relationship.
– How’s this for a paradox: you aren’t ready for a relationship if you feel happy only when you’re in one! Instead of living your own life and doing what you like, you try to find happiness in someone else. You feel that you aren’t “complete” without your “other half.”
– Sometimes you just won’t listen to what your instincts tell you. By pushing yourself into a relationship, you’re not doing any favors for yourself or your partner. You might like a person, but if you realize that you aren’t 100% invested in this union, don’t force yourself.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: