If you feel like you need to talk to a professional, try BetterHelp: https://betterhelp.com/brightside
This video was sponsored by BetterHelp.
While a little stress won’t do you much harm, constantly living under its weight can do some real damage to your physical health! Listen to your body, and look out for these 10 signals that it’s crying out due to pent-up stress!
Your appetite changes 1:07
You have constant mood swings 2:13
You’ve become forgetful and disorganized 4:24
Your mouth gets super dry 5:27
You hear some “ringing” in your ear 5:59
Your hands and feet get cold or sweaty 6:42
You can’t relax and turn off your mind 7:36
Your muscles feel super tense 8:19
You have skin and nail problems 9:05
There are rings around your irises 10:10
#bodyneedshelp #skinproblem #hairproblem
– If you get sudden cravings for just about anything or lose your appetite entirely, it’s a clear sign that something’s not right physically or mentally.
– It’s totally normal to have emotional ups and downs for one reason or another. However, if your mood changes out of nowhere for no particular reason, you might have a medical condition.
– Another way stress messes up your daily life is sending its agents (that is, stress chemicals) to fight the good chemicals in your brain that help to keep your mind and house in order.
– When you get nervous or anxious, you tend to breathe more through your mouth than your nose. At the same time, your body moves fluid to areas it decides need it more than your mouth.
– Ringing or buzzing in the ears, known as tinnitus, is often triggered by stress and, in turn, can cause more of it. Some people live with tinnitus for years, while others are terrified of it and freak out once they get it.
– There’s nothing strange about getting cold feet or sweaty hands (or both) on the day of your first job interview or meeting your future in-laws. But when that happens on an ordinary day every now and then, it’s reason enough to get a health check.
– When you’re stressed and try to relax but fail, you start stressing about relaxing, which only makes things worse! That’s the thing about the effect of stress on the mind and body.
– If your whole body feels like every muscle has tightened up, causing you pain and muscle spasms, and there seems to be no physical reason for it, stress is to blame. You could have anxiety muscle tension that doesn’t let you sleep or relax.
– High levels of the stress hormone cortisol wreak havoc on your skin. It can start pumping out more oil, causing you breakouts and other problems. Stress-related acne is wide-spread even among people who have perfectly healthy skin.
– It’s normal for rings to appear around the irises in people over 50. But if they show up in a younger person, then it’s a reason to consult your doctor.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: