Is your vision good enough? Nowadays, there are lots of gadgets around us. We stare at our computers and mobile phones all day, every day, and of course, this affects our vision. People who have vision problems normally think there are 2 ways to fix them: either get LASIK or wear corrective lenses. What if I said you could improve your vision with exercise and natural DIY remedies?
There are some foods which are good for eye health. Carrots, kale, spinach, liver, Swiss chard, zucchini, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and butter are rich in luteins and vitamin A. Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins C, D, and E, zinc, and carotenoids also work miracles for your vision.
Keep your eyes clean 0:34
Use the warm hand technique 1:12
Try the “Round the Clock” exercise 1:38
Draw geometric figures with your gaze 2:44
Practice analytic vision 4:33
Blink extensively 5:20
Eat foods that are good for your eyes 5:38
Make a carrot and Indian gooseberry juice remedy 7:30
Try almond, fennel, and crystal sugar powder 8:02
Practice focusing 8:47
#goodeyesight #improvevision #noglasses
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Your eyes need proper hygiene too. Cold water is just fine for removing all the waste that collects in your eyes overnight.
– Rub your palms to make them warm, and keep them on your eyes for one minute. You can pause the video to try this exercise.
– Imagine there’s an old-school clock in front of you. Now find the numbers 12 and 6 on it. Keep your eyes closed, and rotate them clockwise from 12 to 6. Do this 5 times.
– Another exercise requiring imagination! This time, we’ll do it with our eyes wide open. Let’s remember some basic geometry and try drawing figures with our eyes.
– Focus on any object in the room, and imagine what it looks like on the inside, element by element. Now trace all those details with your gaze.
– As you stare at your computer screen all day (or for most of the day) and get focused on it, you often forget to blink. So take a break every 15 minutes — and blink! It’s important to help your eyes relax and rehydrate.
– Carrots and gooseberry juice are packed with vitamin A and important antioxidants. Put them together, and you get a remedy that helps to relax eye muscle stress and improve eyesight.
– If making fresh juice every day sounds like too much work for you, try making a powder you can add to some milk before bed. You’re going to need 60 almonds, 16 tbsp of fennel seeds, and 12 tbsp of crystal sugar.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: