How to live a long life? We all wanna take care of our body so that it’ll serve us longer. But depriving yourself of life’s little pleasures (like a big greasy burger or a honey-glazed donut!) can often set you up for failure. The temptation is just too much! The good news is that you can take care of yourself without giving up the things you love. All you’ve gotta do to extend your life is change your daily habits.
Scientists from the Department of Psychology at Williams College in Massachusetts claim that ignoring what others think about you, whether in real life or online, can help you live longer. When we think about the reactions of the people around us, we’re more restrained or nervous and less like our true selves.
Sleep between 10 P.M. and 6 A.M. 1:11
Ignore public opinion 2:14
Brush your teeth less 4:25
Eat more tomatoes 5:35
Ditch the alarm clock 6:18
Eat bread crust 7:25
Don’t touch cigarettes 8:06
Put on wet socks overnight 9:35
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Chinese doctors have created a whole system that explains why sleeping from 10 P.M. to 6 A.M. is better if you wanna live longer. You see, each of our internal organs has a specific “schedule” of when it’s cleared or restored.
– When we think about the reactions of the people around us, we’re more restrained or nervous and less like our true selves. Putting on this show basically robs you of your happiness.
– Our body needs 600 IU (or 15 micrograms) of vitamin D daily, and sunlight is the best source of it. But do you get enough of the sunshine vitamin every day? If not, you might wanna get outside on a sunny day more often.
– Researchers recommend waiting at least 30 minutes to brush your teeth after a meal. Otherwise, you can do real damage to your teeth’s enamel surface.
– Including tomatoes in your diet can decrease your risk of developing cardiovascular disease by 26%.
– Such sharp noises really take a toll on your nervous system. So along with your annoying alarm clock, get rid of that whistling tea kettle, any sort of timers, alarms, and other noisemakers.
– Biochemists strongly recommend eating the bread’s crust. And that’s because it’s full of antioxidants that clean out your system and prevent the development of colon cancer.
– According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, not only is it dangerous to inhale tobacco, whether you’re smoking it yourself or “secondhand,” touching it can be harmful as well.
– Looks like laughter isn’t the only best medicine! Scientists in France say that learning to dance is also an effective way to prolong your lifespan. They’ve found that the best dance to help you have a long life is salsa.
– Wet socks are a home remedy that helps fight fever, cough, constipation, fatigue, hangovers, digestive problems, and sleep issues.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: