Have you ever looked at someone and thought, “I can’t believe you’re actually my age!”? Growing up is funny — we all go through the same process, but we all mature differently. And celebrities are no exception!
There is nothing surprising about the fact that celebrities age. They also have to deal with stress, relationship problems, and bad habits — just like we do. But some of the famous people have managed to stay as young as they were 10 or 20 years ago! In any case, age is but a number that embellishes your life.
So do you want to find out about celebs who are the same age? Then brace yourself ’cause there are definitely tons of surprises in store for you!
19 years old 0:42
21 years old 1:24
26 years old 2:00
37 years old 2:49
42 years old 3:38
43 years old 4:12
49 years old 5:12
63 years old 5:43
72 years old 6:20
78 years old 7:06
Preview photo credit:
Lily Rose Depp arriving at Annabel’s private members club, clutching a Chanel handbag. 13 Nov 2018 Pictured: Lily Rose Depp. Photo credit: Will/MEGA/Mega Agency/East News, TheMegaAgency.com +1 888 505 6342, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/68370952/i/0/t/0
Actress Maisie Williams attends the InStyle/HFPA Party on day 3 of the Toronto International Film Festival at the Windsor Arms Hotel on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017, in Toronto: By Evan Agostini/Invision/AP/East News, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/58869721/i/0/t/0
Bella Hadid at the Menswear Fashion Week in Milan. 13 Jan 2019 Pictured: Bella Hadid: By MEGA/Mega Agency/East News, TheMegaAgency.com +1 888 505 6342, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/71059249/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you watch the US version of Shameless, you definitely know Emma Kenney. Emma’s only at the beginning of her path to fame, and she’s ready to take Hollywood by storm. After all, she’s only 19 years old!
– Maisie Williams, who plays beloved Aria Stark in Game of Thrones, probably knows the struggle since she’s only 21 years old and already going strong with her career choices.
– 26-year-old Selena Gomez has accomplished pretty much everything she’d ever dreamed of: she’s known all over the world for her successful singing and acting career.
– At 37, you’re usually pretty stable and confident. The period of trying to please others is long gone, and you start to enjoy yourself on a whole other level. Plus, you usually already have a whole life built for yourself. Just like Meghan Markle, who has become the realization of a dream come true for many people.
– Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard left everyone in awe with his performances in multiple movies and his recent role in the hit show Big Little Lies. But did you know that this handsome guy is already 42?
– It’s no secret that women are like fine wine — they get better with age! And 43-year-old Oscar winner Charlize Theron is no exception. We all know that she’s one of the most talented actresses in the world.
– It’s hard to think of anything Jennifer Lopez isn’t successful at: she’s an actress, singer, dancer, designer, producer, and businesswoman. And even though she has a pretty hectic lifestyle, she still manages to look exceptional at 49 years old!
– Can you believe that the unbeatable Bruce Willis is 63? It seems like only yesterday that we all saw his movie hits, including Die Hard and The Fifth Element. Thankfully, we can still see him on the big screen.
– Another ultimate champion is Sylvester Stallone. He’s 72 and doesn’t just have an impressive movie career! He was recently inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame for the contribution his series of Rocky films have made to the sport!
– It’s hard to wrap one’s head around this fact, but Al Pacino, the master of acting, is 78 years old! Pretty much every generation knows him from true classics like The Godfather, Scarface, and Scent of a Woman, and he still continues to raise the bar for everyone out there.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: