Are you trying everything you possibly can to lose weight and get a toned body but aren’t seeing any results? Are you dieting and hitting the gym 5 times a week, but the pounds are still there? Without the proper knowledge, you might be following an exercise routine that keeps you stuck on your journey or worse.
Do you know that warming up before exercising and stretching afterward are necessary components of any weight loss or toning routine? If you don’t warm up, you risk injuring your body. If that happens, you’ll definitely face a setback.
A huge part of weight loss is the mental aspect. If your body doesn’t feel good, you won’t want to stick to your workout routine. Make sure you warm up and stretch to increase your chances of exercising in the long term.
If you exercise and eat well but are regularly piling on the calories with energy drinks or energy bars, you could be reversing the benefits of your exercise.
You don’t warm up 0:52
You only do steady cardio 2:04
Strength training? What is that? 3:25
You misunderstand soreness 4:35
You use light weights to tone up 5:55
There’s no variety in your exercise routine 7:15
#workout #mistakes #weight
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Warming up before exercising and stretching afterward are necessary components of any weight loss or toning routine.
– If your goal is to lose weight, many sources and tons of research show that instead of focusing on steady cardio, you should do HIIT workouts. HIIT stands for “high-intensity interval training.”
– If your exercise routine only involves cardio, it’s time to fall in love with strength training! If you only do exercises that focus on cardio, it means that a lot of your muscles are not getting the attention they need.
– If you wake up and find that you can’t get out of bed, then that’s too sore. It means you’re pushing your body too much all at once when you actually need to ease into the exercise you’re trying to accomplish.
– Lifting heavy weights will increase your muscular strength and tone up your muscles. If your goal is weight loss, heavier weights and short reps are also the way to go.
– If you focus purely on strength training or cardio, you won’t be able to reach the weight loss results you expect.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: