How to get toned abs and gorgeous buttocks? Not everyone has the opportunity to go to the gym regularly. But we have good news for you! You can achieve your dream figure simply by doing the right exercises at home.
We’re only going to do 7 exercises, 2 sets each. After every set, you’ll get some time to relax. We’ll also tell you why the exercise you’re doing is necessary and what it’s good for.
As you become more comfortable with the exercises, you can do them more times per set or increase the number of sets. If you combine these training sessions with healthy eating habits and cut out all the junk food, fried food, and sugar from your diet, you’ll see the desired results even faster!
Exercise #1: Jumping jacks with burpees 1:17
Exercise #2: Walking plank 4:24
Exercise #3: Split squat jumps with burpees 6:10
Exercise #4: Spider-Man push-ups 6:56
Exercise #5: Sprinter sit-ups 10:38
Exercise #6: Sit-throughs with mountain climber 12:19
Exercise #7: Hip twister plank 16:17
#bellyfat #workout #athomeexercises
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Jumping jacks with burpees are incredibly beneficial for your heart, coordination, and flexibility. In addition, it works out your whole body and different muscle groups.
– The common plank itself is a powerful core exercise, but a walking plank with a little movement to it makes this well-known exercise even more challenging and effective. A walking plank is especially good for your upper body while still giving your other muscles a good workout.
– A split squat jump is one of those rare exercises that transforms your legs completely while making them stronger at the same time. This type of jump also strengthens your thigh muscles, helping you get the perfect buttocks you’ve always dreamed of!
– Doing Spider-Man push-ups regularly will teach your chest and arm muscles to work harder. The result is simple: strong and beautiful arms and truly flawless abs.
– Sprinter sit-ups are considered to be one of the best ab exercises ever created. This is all thanks to the ability of this exercise to stretch your hip flexors and strengthen them along with your ab muscles!
– Sit-through exercises are a one-of-a-kind treat for your body if you want to lose weight. This exercise burns excess calories like no other and builds dynamic strength within your muscles and core.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: