Do you dream of wearing shorts and skinny jeans, but your thighs are too big for your liking? Don’t worry! Signing up for expensive membership at a gym is not the only way to keep yourself fit. In fact, you can get in great shape without ever leaving your home. All you need is about 20 minutes a day and strong desire to get better. There are some easy exercises you can do at home to sculpt and slim down your legs.
Do these exercises 4 to 5 times a week. Remember that the best approach to weight loss is to target the entire body. To lose fat in your legs, you’ll also have to lose fat from the rest of your body, and you can accomplish that through diet and exercise. If you pair these exercises with a daily 30-minute running or walking and a healthy diet, your legs will be your pride and joy in no time.
Alternating lunges 2:23
Crescent kicks 4:53
Diagonal lunges 7:25
Slimming skaters 10:11
Inner thigh pulses 11:15
Side pliés 13:58
Scissor power switches 15:40
#legexercises #thighfat #slimlegs
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. This move will also help sculpt your buttocks. Squeeze your glutes as you lift your leg. Now it’s time to switch legs. To make this move harder, you can try to do it by completely extending your leg to the side and keeping it straight
– #2. Though this exercise is easy, you’ll really start to feel the burn in your legs. This move is intended to tone and strengthen your leg muscles.
– #3. This kick will help you slim down your legs and release tight muscles. It will also help you stretch those tense muscles because you’re fully opening your leg to the side.
– #4. When you return to a standing position, tighten up your abs, and maintain proper posture. This will help you keep your balance as you make your way back up.
– #5. Imagine that you’re skating on ice or in your favorite neighborhood with the wind blowing in your face. This move will help you sculpt and burn up the jiggle that can be held in the inner thighs.
– #6. This move will work the inner thighs of the leg you are lifting. Your core should be straight, and the leg you lift should not be bent at the knee.
– #7. Pretend you’re on a stage getting ready to do a graceful ballet move. Don’t let your back bend forward.
– #8. While you’re in midair, switch your legs so that you land in the runner’s lunge position with your left foot forward and your right arm extending toward the floor.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: