#jewellerymaking #diyearings #handmadejewellery
Learn how to make Triangular Earrings with paper clips.
What we need?
Fevi kwik ( Or any adhesive )
How to do?
1. Take a nose plier and open up the paper clip in to a triangle shape. And stick the edges together so that it won’t get separated ( Watch video for how to open the paper clip).
2. Start twisting the embroidery thread on the entire triangle shape paper clip
3. Again wrap the thread horizontally on the paper clip
4. Stick the edges with fevi kwik
5. Fix the ring and hook on the top
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart