Egg Lababdar | Anda Lababdar | Egg Curry | Anda Curry | Egg Masala Curry | Egg Curry Recipe | Anda Curry Recipe | Egg Recipe | Spice Eats Egg Curry
– Boiled eggs- 5 (4 to be cooked & white of 1 egg to be grated)
– Onions, fine chopped- 2 medium
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Coriander powder- 1 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1 tsp
– Bay leaf – 2
– Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
Tomato-cashew paste items:
– Tomatoes,halved- 2 medium
– Cashew nuts- 12
– Ginger chopped- 1 inch piece
– Garlic cloves- 4
– Green cardamom – 3
– Cloves- 3
– Oil- 3 tbsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Coriander leaves, chopped- 1 tbsp
– Boil the eggs. Shell the eggs & cut 4 eggs into halves. Keep aside 1 egg to be grated later.
– To make the Tomato- cashew paste, take a saucepan & boil water. Add in all the items indicated above & keep boiling till the tomato becomes soft. This should take around 5 mins. Strain it & allow to cool. Grind it till smooth in a blender.
– Fine chop the onions.
– Take a kadhai & heat oil.
– Add the bay leaves & immediately add the chopped onions. Fry on medium to high till light brown in colour. Now add the blended tomato-cashew paste and fry on high for 2 mins & then on medium for 4 mins till oil separates.
– Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder & cumin powder. Mix & add a cup of water. Fry for 5 mins on medium.
– Add Kashmiri chilli powder & salt. Mix and fry on medium for another 5 mins till the masala is cooked & oil separates.
– Add the Kasuri Methi, mix & cook for 2 mins.
– Mix in the cream & little water to form the gravy. Cook for few mins till oil separates.
– Now add in the halved boiled eggs & give a stir gently to cover the eggs with gravy.
– Cover & cook for around 5 mins.
– Take a boiled egg and grate the egg white on top of the curry. Add a generous amount.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
– Simmer for 2 mins and then serve.
#egglababdar #andalababdar #spiceeatseggcurry #spiceetsrecipes #eggcurry #andacurry #creamyeggcurry