Gobi 65, sounds indo-Chinese but is a South Indian delicacy. Origins of which are traced back in Chennai, this gobhi 65 recipe is actually a twist and made the true Hyderabadi Street Style. Crunchy Spicy Cauliflower, along with heaps of chopped garlic and curry leaves coating, with a hint of sourness is a feast to the eyes as well the taste buds! Learn how to make it now.
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew: http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Business Emails – firstname.lastname@example.org
CookingShooking Merchandise: https://goo.gl/Povt0k
• Corn Meal – 2 tbsp
• Corn Flour – 2 tbsp (for dry coat) + 6 tbsp (for final coat)
• Curry Leaves (chopped) – 1 tbsp
• Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
• Salt – to taste
• Red Chili Powder – 2 tsp
• Cauliflower Florets (boiled) – 1 medium sized cauliflower
• Maida (Plain Flour) – 3 tbsp
• Water – as needed
• Oil – for frying
• Oil – 1 tbsp
• Chopped garlic -3 tbsp
• Green Chili – 3-4
• Curry Leaves – handful
• Coriander stems (Chopped) – 1 tsp
• Red chili sauce – 1 tbsp
• Salt – to taste
• Red food colour – pinch (Optional)
• Yogurt – 3 tbsp
• In a wide plate/bowl, add corn meal, corn flour, chopped curry leaves, ginger garlic paste, salt and red chili powder. Mix everything really well. This dry mixture will be used to flavor the gobi before frying.
• Add the boiled cauliflower florets to the dry mixture and coat the gobi with the flour and spice blend. Keep it aside.
• In a large bowl, take maida along with 6 tbsp of corn flour, add salt and make a thick batter using water.
• For frying, coat the spiced gobi in maida batter and drop in hot oil. In a couple of minutes, the gobi shall be ready to take out. Keep it a little underdone as we shall flash fry once again just before adding to the sauce.
• Flash fry all the gobis once just for 30 seconds for a crispy crust. You can serve at this point as well, absolute delight they are! Or you can read the recipe further to make the coating for gobi 65.
• For the coating, in a hot pan, add a tbsp. of oil. Let it heat up, Add the chopped garlic, slit green chili, curry leaves, chopped coriander stems and toss well.
• Next add the red chili sauce, salt, a pinch of food colour. Colour is totally optional though. Lastly, add the yogurt and mix well. Bring it to a boil and add the crunchy gobi to the sauce. Toss and serve hot!!
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in