This Tarragon Steak Recipe with Pan Sauce is simple and quick to make with lots of flavor and yummy richness. I used a big Ribeye for this recipe video, a New York strip would also be good. I love using tarragon in meals, it pairs so nicely with beef and cream plus the flavor of tarragon will wow your family and guests. Watch the video for a quick how to make tarragon steak with pan sauce and look below for the recipe and ingredient list.
TARRAGON STEAK RECIPE
1 Ribeye or New York
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 Shallot Minced
4 TB Butter Cold
3/4 cup Beef stock
1 TB Whipping Cream
1 Drop Black Pepper Vitality
1 Drop Tarragon Vitality
1. Dry steaks with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with salt and coarse pepper.
2. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Use a heavy pan, this is the one I used https://amzn.to/2JE8p8P
3. Add 1 TB of butter and melt. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Place steak on skillet. Don’t move. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness and wellness desired. I cooked mine for 3 minutes per side and it was rare.
5. Transfer steaks to plate and tent with foil.
6. Add shallots to pan cook for 30 seconds.
7. Add stock. Reduce down to 3-2 TB.
8. Lower heat to medium low.
9. Add in cream and cold butter. Whisk
10. Adjust seasoning with salt and turn off heat.
11. Add essential oils.
12. Pour sauce over steak and enjoy. Serve with sweet mash potatoes and bacon Brussel sprouts for a filling festive dinner.
CLICK HERE FOR OILS
#steakwithpansauce #tarragonsteak #naturalkaosfood