Paneer Do Pyaza | Restaurant Style Paneer Do Pyaza | पनीर दो प्याज़ा
– Paneer – 200 gms, cut into 1 inch pieces
– Onions, fine chopped- 2 medium
– Onion petals- 2 small onions
– Green chillies, slit- 2
– Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
– Tomato purée – 3 tbsp
– Cashew paste- 10 to 12 nos
– Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
– Coriander powder – 2 tsp
– Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
– Kitchen King masala – 1/2 tsp
– Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
– Oil – 2 tbsp
– Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
– Fine chop 2 medium onions & peel petals of the 2 small onions.
– Make a paste of 10-12 cashew nuts.
– Cut the paneer into 1 inch cubes (around 12 pieces) & lightly pan fry them. Remove & set aside.
– Lightly sauté the onion petals. Remove & set aside for later use.
– Heat oil in a kadhai and add the whole cumin seeds.
– Once it splutters, add the chopped onions & fry till light brown in colour. This should take around 5 mins.
– Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for around 2 mins till raw smell is gone.
– Mix in the tomato purée and fry it for a couple of minutes on medium flame.
– Now add in the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Fry the masala for around 2 mins.
– Once the oil separates, add the salt & cashew-paste. Mix well & add a cup of water and fry till oil separates.
– Now add in the pan-fried paneer pieces, sautéed onion petals & the green chillies. Mix well & add some water.
– Now add the Kitchen King Masala (readily available in the market)
– Cover & cook for around 5 mins.
– Now remove cover & add in garam masala powder and kasuri Methi. Mix in & cook covered for around 3 mins.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
– Serve hot with roti or rice.
#paneerdopyaza #paneerrecipes #spiceeatsrecipes