Inner thigh rashes — unsightly, uncomfortable and super annoying.
Yes, most of us can relate to this fairly common skin condition and we know just how disturbing it can be.
Well, the very first thing you should know is that inner thigh rashes are not linked to any health problem — they’re basically triggered by certain controllable factors.
And of course, we’re talking about everything from poor hygiene to allergies to skin chaffing and skin irritations.
Speaking of which, obese people are more susceptible to this problem due to skin chaffing they’re likely to experience while running or walking.
But perhaps the biggest highlight here is that inner thigh rashes can affect both men and women.
And yes, the itch, burn and discomfort can be an incredibly unpleasant experience for all.
Any good news? Well, of course, there is! You can actually use some simple natural ingredients to treat inner thigh rash.
So no, you really don’t have to keep living with the pain and discomfort.
Just use one or two of these home remedies and you’re good to get the much-needed relief you deserve.
Let’s dive in!
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is the perfect medication for a variety of skin problems.
It has since been used to treat the likes of acne, eczema and itchy dry skin.
And yes, it’s also super effective in treating inner thigh rash.
Just follow this process for incredible results:
• Mix ¼ cup of aloe vera juice with 1 cup of freshly brewed green tea and 4 tablespoons of lavender water.
• Now apply the mixture to the inflamed areas and leave to dry completely.
• Repeat twice a day for best results.
2. Ice Compress
Yes, this home remedy is basically a no-brainer.
With an ice compress, you can soothe and reduce the inflammation that came as a result of the rash.
In fact, the coolness can numb the nerves that trigger the itching.
• Don’t have an ice compress? Just place ice cubes in a clean cloth.
• Now place the ice pack on the affected area.
• Leave to sit and remove after a couple of minutes — 15 minutes tops.
• Be sure to repeat several times a day until you get complete relief.
3.Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is yet another super effective home remedy for thigh skin irritation.
It boasts incredible healing properties that can reduce the pain, inflammation, and itching caused by inner thigh rash.
• Start by diluting equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar (it’s ill-advised to apply undiluted ACV directly to your skin).
• Then soak a cotton ball in the ACV mixture and gently wipe the affected areas and leave to dry completely.
• Be sure to keep at it until the inner thigh rash disappears. You can choose to repeat the process 2 to 4 times a day.
Ever heard of turmeric? Well, chances are you’ve heard about it and its amazing healing abilities.
In fact, turmeric has been used for centuries to cure countless skin ailments including inner thigh rash.
Be sure to stick to organic turmeric for quick and safe results.
• Mix 3 tablespoons of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of water.
• Just apply the paste on your rash and leave to dry.
• Finally, rinse off with water.
• Repeat regularly for best results.
Honey also boast natural curative properties that can provide relief to the symptoms of inner thigh rash.
So yes, it can treat the inflammation, redness, pain, and itching.
The best part? It works to ensure that the rashes never come back!
• Combine equal amounts of honey and lukewarm water.
• Mix properly and apply on the problem areas.
• Leave to dry completely and rinse with water.
• Repeat every now and then for best results.
▶ Subscribe to the channel! – https://goo.gl/nJ8d6r
Royalty free Pictures from
Royalty Free Music from
Audio Library – No Copyright Music