It’s important to seek proper treatment and follow exercises that will prevent further injury. Hopefully, following our recommendations will make your life less painful and a little brighter!
If you suffer from bunions, you might not have recognized the moment when they started to show on your feet. People often don’t pay enough attention to the first signs of a bunion, but it’s vital to catch it early on as it’s only in the initial stages of this condition that it can be prevented. Keep watching to learn tips to prevent bunions and to figure out what to do if you already have them.
Correct footwear and diet 0:38
Weight and diet 1:51
Massage techniques 3:43
Damage control 4:40
Bonus: Foot hygiene 5:52
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Your toes are meant to lie flat and feel comfortable inside a shoe without getting pressed against one another. They should have room to move!
– Your diet is also important. If you are used to eating very fatty foods or opting for whatever happens to be in the fridge, this is a good time to start making smarter dietary choices.
– When it comes to bunions, though, if you spend a lot of time not moving your feet, you risk the muscles becoming tight, the fascia in your feet getting “glued together,” and losing strength in your feet.
– Massage will help you loosen up muscles in your feet and keep your toes facing the right way. When you put your foot into a tight shoe, you are encouraging your toes to be cramped.
– A bunion pad will cushion the area where the bunion hurts and will make it easier to wear shoes.
– A bunion sleeve covers a larger area of your foot than a bunion pad, and it might encase your whole foot arch.
– Crush some ice, wrap it in a towel, and put it against your bunion to diminish the pain. It will also work as an anti-inflammatory.
– If your bunions are already quite large, they might chafe against your shoe and cause your skin to wear away in that area. Regular foot soaks will help relieve tiredness, reduce sweat, and eradicate harmful bacteria.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: